hey! did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
10:42 am • 28 October 2013 • 290,916 notes
one of my favourite posts on tumblr
Hey, I feel like Jared has had a lot of practice since then because he’s definitely improved.
(Source: skchorpion, via the-pillarsofcreation)
10:39 am • 28 October 2013 • 127,136 notes
some general boob-having problems
THE DARTS, THEY DO NOTHING
10:34 am • 28 October 2013 • 129,493 notes
Benedict Cumberbatch dancing to ‘Thriller’ (X)
What HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT TO THIS
(Source: accioloki, via the-pillarsofcreation)
10:34 am • 28 October 2013 • 32,993 notes
This is deep, man
one of the greatest piece of information taught to me in life was from a fucking deranged talking baboon
(Source: neogohann, via danyatma)
10:33 am • 28 October 2013 • 221,891 notes
8. the magic begins a scene you really wanted to be in the movies but wasn’t → career advice
"Well, then, I am confused…I’m afraid I don’t quite understand how you can give Mr. Potter false hope that —"
"False hope?" repeated Professor McGonagall, still refusing to look round at Professor Umbridge. “He has achieved high marks in all his Defense Against the Dark Arts tests —"
"I am terribly sorry to have to contradict you, Minerva, but as you will see from my note, Harry has been achieving very poor results in his classes with me —"
"I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look Umbridge directly in the eyes. “He has achieved high marks in all Defense Against the Dark Arts tests set by a competent teacher."
MINERVA YOU FUCKING QUEEN
(Source: dracohoho, via eighthdctor)
10:32 am • 28 October 2013 • 118,788 notes
my goal is to be the ‘we didn’t notice her in highschool but damn we should’ve’ girl
(Source: antiteen, via shersocks)
10:29 am • 28 October 2013 • 478,342 notes